Just like the name suggests, the gas barbecue grill uses gas for a power source. This type of grill is typically more expensive than the charcoal grill. Fuel for it is fairly inexpensive and readily available. It is easy to set up and even easier to get it ready for cooking. Just light it and place your meat on.
They don’t make much smoke at all but the flames will flare up, therefore care must be taken when choosing a safe location for your grill. The temperature can be easily controlled which is a nice feature and makes cooking easier.
- BBQ 101: Gas Barbecue Grills
- How to Make Your BBQ Grill Non-Stick Using a Potato
- BBQ 101: Melted Chocolate Stuffed Bananas on The Grill
- BBQ 101: Whiskey BBQ Shrimp Barbecue Recipe
- BBQ 101: Barbecue Beef Kabobs or Shish Kebabs