Philadelphia, PA - Internet casinos around the world have been actively developing since the beginning of the 2010s. This was accompanied by the emergence of fundamentally new types and models of slot games based on HTML5, the release of the first universal Android 4.0 platform (both for smartphones and tablets), as well as the creation of more productive PCs and mobile devices. By the early 2020s, there was a shift in player preference. Clients of online gambling establishments have become more qualified and discerning.
What Do Players Pay Attention to When Choosing a Gambling Institution?
Experienced gamblers take into account the following components:
- Bonus policy. The best bonuses in Canada are often the deciding factor when choosing a casino as new gamblers are often making an emotional choice. For experienced gamblers, the wager plays the main role - no more than x35. In addition, to keep the player, it will be correct to give not subsequent deposit bonuses, but free spins with a wager below x30.
- Site design. It would seem that the design of a casino website should be bright and catchy. However, the attractive design thesis is relevant for desktop versions. The number of visits to casinos from phones around the world exceeded 50% of the total number of players. It turns out that the first thing that will be assessed is not the visual perception, but the convenience and speed of navigation. A laconic design with simple graphic elements and without excessive animation will be in demand.
- Variety of games. Players with extensive experience for years often do not even pay attention to slots by industry leaders. They are looking for new provider models.
- Availability of a license. Gamblers are less and less inclined to risk money in questionable establishments. Moreover, all experienced gamblers check the license on the websites of regulators.
Who Provides the Main Profit for Online Casinos?
The main cash flow in any online casino is made not by ordinary players (of which 90%), but by experienced gamblers. Users with many years of experience have at least 10-15 establishments on their list and migrate between them. Online casinos receive the bulk of their bets from this qualified audience. On the contrary, the bulk of beginners will play at small rates, irregularly and at any moment may leave forever, disillusioned with gambling.
Internet Casino Marketing
There are four main ways to attract clients:
- Search engine optimization of sites.
- Direct mail to the customer base.
- Streaming online casinos - shooting videos in live mode with winnings and posting videos on hosting sites.
- Working with social networks: creating thematic groups, setting up advertisements for targeting, direct mailing to interested people.
The first two points work with an active target audience: people who know what they need. The last two are focused more on attracting newcomers.
Many gambling establishments build their strategies for attracting new clients according to deep research and analysis. On the other hand, players can choose the most profitable offers to start their game.