Fogo de Chão today announced the opening of its newest restaurant on Thursday, July 21 in the heart of King of Prussia Town Center. The King of Prussia location will feature all of the company’s new menu innovations, such as Gaucho Lunch, Brazilian Brunch and Bar Fogo, allowing guests new, exciting ways to experience the restaurant. Located at 155 Main Street, this will be the second Fogo de Chão in the Philadelphia-area, and first restaurant to open at Town Center.
“We are very excited to open a second Fogo de Chão in the Philadelphia-area, and to be joining the King of Prussia Town Center family,” said Larry Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of Fogo de Chão. “We’ve kept an eye on the evolution of King of Prussia, and are thrilled to establish Fogo de Chão as a regular destination for residents and tourists alike.”
The menu is anchored around the Full Churrasco experience – the art of roasting meats over an open fire, and espeto corrido, or “continuous service” – that Fogo de Chão began serving more than 36 years ago in Southern Brazil. The menu features a wealth of savory, fire-roasted meats that are perfectly seasoned, prepared and carved tableside by a team of authentic, Brazilian-trained gaucho chefs. Some guest favorites include filet mignon, lamb chops and ribeye, as well signature Brazilian cuts like their house specialty Picanha sirloin. As a complement to the variety of protein options, guests can also enjoy the gourmet Market Table & Feijoada Bar, which includes seasonal salads, soup, fresh vegetables, feijoada (traditional black bean stew with rice, fresh orange and yuca flour) and authentic Brazilian side dishes. To celebrate the new location, an introductory price of $46.50 is being offered for dinner.
The King of Prussia location offers a variety of other dining options and experiences, including:
- Gaucho Lunch: Designed to accommodate the busy schedules of weekday diners and business professionals, starting at $15. Guests may also choose to add a single cut of meat to the Market Table, all for under $25.
- Brazilian Brunch: Developed to celebrate family and friends on Sundays, guests can enjoy the Full Churrasco experience along with the Market Table, fresh seasonal fruits, Greek Yogurt and some special, Brazilian-inspired breakfast items like Pão de Queijo Egg Bake, Braised Beef Rib Hash and a Seasonal Sunday Roast. To complement the experience, Fogo de Chão offers a special Brunch Bar in the main dining room where guests can enjoy made-to-order Caipirinhas and classic American brunch cocktails with Brazilian twists such as their cachaça Bloody Mary and Passion Fruit Mimosa.
- Bar Fogo: Created for those craving the authentic Fogo de Chão experience in a more casual way, guests can enjoy smaller, shareable plates, a variety of craft cocktails, award-winning wines and happy hour specials located in the bar area of the restaurant.
- Seafood: Brazilian-inspired seafood options such as Shrimp Cocktail with homemade Malagueta cocktail sauce and Mango Chilean Sea Bass are also available a-la-carte.
- Group and Private Dining: Whether celebrating a special birthday or hosting a large corporate meeting Fogo de Chão has become the place for group and private dining internationally. Their King of Prussia restaurant is well-suited for groups of all sizes with customizable menus, beautiful private and semi-private spaces and complimentary A/V equipment.
The King of Prussia culinary team is proudly led by Head Gaucho Chef Rogerio Dalchiavon, who first learned the gaucho style of cooking on his family farm in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil – the same state in which Fogo de Chão was founded.
Every Fogo de Chão restaurant boasts an award-winning wine list and extensive drink menu, featuring Brazil’s national drink, the Caipirinha, handcrafted with cachaça (a Brazilian liquor made from sugarcane), fresh lime, and sugar. Fogo de Chão also offers a tempting dessert menu, including its signature Papaya Cream – made with fresh papaya and vanilla ice cream, then finished with Crème de Cassis tableside. Children six-and- under enjoy complimentary dining, and ages seven-to- 12 dine at half price for the Full Churrasco experience.