Philadelphia, PA - The "Dining On A Dime" podcast airs weekdays at 11AM on Indie Philly Radio the show is hosted by Philadelphia Food Author Kevin Wilson and Philadelphia/South Jersey restaurant consultant John Cohl. Episode #29 brought in local cheesesteak expert James Pappas who runs the very successful Facebook page: The Philadelphia Cheesesteak Adventure, Below are a few of The Best Suburb Cheesesteak Joints
Dining on a Dime Crews - Best Philly Suburb Cheesesteak Joints
- Yellow Submarine -- 710 N Forklanding Rd in Mapleshade NJ which has been serving that area since 1983 and was recommended by John Cohl
- Doc's Deli -- 61 Hartley Rd in Landsdowne whose cheesesteaks get rave reviews and was approved by our guest, Grill Master from Grubhouse Philly inside the Bourse Building Jim Hasson
- Lions Head Bar & Grill -- 701 W Macdade Blvd in Milmont Park Pa was recommended by Jim Pappas and had a 12.00 Filet Mignon Cheese Steak which comes with either truffle gruyere fondue or house-made "wiz."
Readers Picks for Best Suburb Cheesesteak Joints
- Leo’s Steaks - Veteran sandwich shop earns fans with its classic Philly cheesesteak experience & massive portions. Address: 1403 Chester Pike, Folcroft, PA 19032
- Pudge's Steaks - located in Blue Bell & Conshohocken, PA. The original Pudge's restaurant has been serving satisfied customers for 30+ years.
- Delco's Original Steaks & Hoagie - Has established itself as one of the area's favorite culinary destinations and of course, try their overstuffed steak sandwiches and their fried Oreo cookies
Listen to Kevin Wilsons Radio Show "Dining on a Dime" at IndiePhilly Radio each weekday at 11 Am for more of Kevin's reviews and restaurant suggestions.So, join us Each Monday thru Friday from 11am to 12pm on https://www.indiephilly.com and click the listen live button. Keep in mind that we are a family friendly show and use our entire hour finding you the best restaurant deals, so feel free to play us at work, we are so excited for you to join us!!