Stone Harbor, NJ - Harbor Burger Bar has opened this week at 226 96th Street in Stone Harbor, NJ. This new restaurant and bar is located at the newly renovated Harbor Theater on 96th Street, Featuring gourmet burgers and craft beers.
The bar and restaurant are right on the main strip downtown and take up the front portion of the old movie theaters ticket booth. The menu consist of a number of gourmet burgers and a few classic sandwiches for the non-burger lover. We stopped in this weekend and tried the burgers and crab-cake sandwiches, along with some sweet potato fries. The burgers were cooked perfect and the fries were a unique twist to the classic french fry, but what impressed us the most was the staff and service. So if you heading down to the Stone Harbor anytime soon, stop in for either a quick drink or bite this summer.
266 96th St
Stone Harbor, NJ 08247
- Lizzy's Ice Cream Opens in Wildwood Crest
- Wildwood Openings Memorial Day Weekend 2016
- Summer 2016 - Atlantic City Events and Concerts
- Doc Magrogan’s Oyster House in Townsend Inlet
- Sun'z Up Cafe Opening in Wildwood Crest