Philadelphia, PA - Tableside food prep is a Thrill and wonder when done right. The closer you are to the process, the more amazing it is. Here are five jaw-dropping, up-close and in your tummy restaurants that put on a genuinely sizzling show.
Best of Philadelphia Tabeside Restaurants
- Morimoto - Omakase & other Japanese creations emerge from an Iron Chef in a sleek, color-changing setting. 723 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Bistro Romano - This intimate Italian eatery with a rustic vibe features a wine cellar & piano bar. 120 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Butcher & Singer - Trendy take on an Old Hollywood chophouse is offering classic surf 'n' turf plus a raw bar & cocktails. 1500 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Zama - Provides a large selection of specialty Maki and a sushi bar crafted from only the finest ingredients. 128 S 19th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar - Japanese restaurant serving steak, seafood teriyaki & sushi in a smart space with tableside grills. Located in: Dave & Buster's at 325 N Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine
Also, Read... Philly Bite Magazines Best Of
Citywide Specials in Philadelphia - In Philly, the “CityWide Special” is served at most dive bars, and consists of a shot of whiskey and a beer sold together at a discount price
Cocktail Bars In Philly - Philadelphia has its fair share of great Cocktail Bars and Taverns, from Stylish American Eateries to Restic Taverns.
Bars and Taverns in West Chester - West Chester University of Pennsylvania, a public university located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 20 miles west of Philadelphia.
The 10 Best Steakhouses in Philadelphia - The best steakhouse, steak house, or chophouse is a restaurant that specializes in great steaks and chops and in Philadelphia, finding a great steakhouse is not as hard as you might think. From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Philly has its share of great restaurants to enjoy steak.