Philadelphia, PA - Philly offers some of the most delicious sammies in the city! So we listed some of our favorite sandwich options to indulge in on in and around the center city area.
Best Places for Sandwiches in Center City Philadelphia
- Porta - Looking for the perfect Italian sausage sandwich? Look no further than Porta on 12th and chestnut street – with braised sweet Italian sausage, mozzarella, and spicy pepper relish, this sandwich is created for delight.
- Brickwall Tavern - Stop by Brickwall Tavern for an out-of-this-world prime rib sandwich made with provolone and topped with caramelized onions, au jus, and cherry peppers.
- Sonesta ArtBar - For a sandwich guaranteed to satisfy your fall taste buds, look no further than the Grilled Chicken club made with spinach, apple butter, and brie cheese from Sonesta Philly’s ArtBar.
- Franklin Social Kitchen + Bar - With tender & juicy turkey breast, smashed avocado, applewood smoked bacon, tomato, red onion, and herb aioli all served up on a fresh sourdough roll the Poor Richard's Club is guaranteed to satisfy all of your sandwich cravings.
- Village Whiskey - Jose Garces’ Village Whiskey may be known for having the best burgers in town, but you don’t want to miss out on the BBQ Pork Sammy! Succulent pulled pork shoulder is topped with Whiskey BBQ coleslaw, complete with a side of fried pickles.
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.