Philadelphia, PA - Poutine is a Canadian dish that includes in some form or another french fries and cheese curds topped with brown gravy. Listed below are just a few of our favorite bars and restaurants in Philadelphia to get your Poutine fix.
The Best Poutine in Philadelphia
- Noir Restaurant & Bar - This low-key bar & restaurant boasts a varied menu of upscale, beer-friendly pub fare. Montreal Poutine, French Fries, Smoked Meat, Squeaky Cheese, Brown Gravy. 1909 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Blind Pig - Cozy gastropub features a wide selection of canned beers, creative sandwiches, darts & pool tables. Serves up a Poutine of French fries and fresh cheese curds served with gravy. 702 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Butcher Bar - Brown spirits, beer & a meaty menu set in a hip dining room accented with butchery accessories. Sloppy Joe Poutine, house-cut fries, cheddar cheese sauce, chives. 2034 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Village Whiskey - Gourmet pub grub & raw-bar items served alongside specialty cocktails & dozens of whiskey options. Serves up a Duck Fat Fries with Short Rib & Cheddar. 118 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Tattooed Mom - Relaxed hipster bar with food & drink specials, pool tables plus toys & candy on the bar. Go vegan with Vegan Cheesy Fries Poutine Fries. 530 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Oh, Brother Philly - Casual, counter-serve destination for classic cheesesteaks, burgers, creative sides, & shakes. Cheese Steak Fries, Served with a fresh sliced ribeye. Choice of cheese and fried onions. 206 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Destination Dogs - A global menu of elevated hot dogs & cocktails inspired by the owners' extensive travels. It offers a great Poutine with fries and gravy. 1111 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.