Philadelphia, PA - Crème caramel, flan, is a sweet custard dessert with a thin layer of caramel sauce, in contrast, crème brûlée which is custard containing a hard caramel layer on top. In Philadelphia, Fan can be found at various Latino restaurants and dessert spots throughout the city.
Flan de Queso in Philadelphia
- Café y Chocolate - Small corner cafe offers an all-day menu of Mexican fare, including Oaxacan hot chocolate. 1532 Snyder Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- A La Mousse - Modern, cozy dessert shop serving housemade treats like matcha cake, plus tea & coffee. 145 N 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Que Chula Es Puebla - Casual spot for regional Mexican specialty dishes served in a tropically decorated dining room. 1356 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Los Gallos Mexican Taqueria - Colorful, basic counter-serve specializing in traditional tacos with a variety of fillings; BYOB. 951 Wolf St, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Cafe Ynez - Colorful diner serving Mexican fare breakfast through dinner & specializing in rotisserie chicken. 2025 Washington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19146
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
Best Flan in Philadelphia, PA