Philadelphia, PA - Oyster is the common name for several different families of salt-water bivalve mollusks which live in marine or brackish habitats. From trendy steakhouses to french inspired restaurants and raw bars, below are a few of the best places in Philadelphia to get your hand on oysters in Philly.
Top Oysters In Philadelphia
- Butcher and Singer - Trendy take on an Old Hollywood chophouse offering classic surf 'n' turf plus a raw bar & cocktails. 1500 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Royal Boucherie - Lively French-inspired American brasserie with a raw bar & charcuterie from chef Nick Elmi. 52 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Little Fish Byob - Quaint spot with a handful of tables offering a chalkboard menu of seafood dishes. 746 S 6th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Fond - New American cooking comes with homemade bread & desserts plus wine & cocktails at this tiny spot. 1537 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Townsend - French bistro with a romantic vibe offering a seasonal menu with modern versions of classic dishes. 2121 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Oyster House - Oysters, lobster & other East Coast-style seafood feature at this stylish eatery open since 1976. 1516 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Ocean Prime - Upscale chain is known for its sophisticated decor, long wine list & classic steak & seafood menu. 124 S 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Barclay Prime - High-end steakhouse & lounge from chef Stephen Starr in a contemporary library setting. 237 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Dandelion - This spot serves craft beers & modern takes on British cuisine in a pubby setting. 124 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Vernick Food & Drink - New American eatery in a Rittenhouse brownstone serving upscale large & small plates plus cocktails. 2031 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
Raw Oysters - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania