Philadelphia, PA - Clam Chowder is any of several chowder soups containing clams and broth. From High-end Steakhouses to Quaint spot with a handful of tables offering a chalkboard menu, we have you covered with the best places to get Clam Chowder in Philly.
Top Clam Chowder In Philadelphia
- Barclay Prime - High-end steakhouse & lounge from chef Stephen Starr in a contemporary library setting. 237 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Little Fish Byob - Quaint spot with a handful of tables offering a chalkboard menu of seafood dishes. 746 S 6th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- The Capital Grille – An Outpost of the upscale steakhouse chain offers classic American fare & a clubby, refined setting. 1338-46 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Oyster House - Oysters, lobster & other East Coast-style seafood feature at this stylish eatery open since 1976. 1516 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Olde Bar - Set in the Old Original Bookbinder's, Jose Garces' saloon offers seafood, a raw bar & retro drinks. 125 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sazon Restaurant & Café - Arepas and other traditional Venezuelan fares, including several gluten-free options. Cash only. 941 Spring Garden St, Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Philadium - Long-running bar showing the game on numerous big-screen TVs & serving a menu of pub eats. 1631 Packer Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Interstate Drafthouse - Laid-back tavern offering a unique lineup of craft beers, iced-tea cocktails & creative pub fare. 1235 E Palmer St, Philadelphia, PA 191254
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
Jersey Shore Seafood Shacks - Nothing is better than visiting a rundown seafood shack on a hot summer day, and what seafood joints lack in glamour they more than make up for in character, legend, and, of course, fresh seafood.