The High-End Italian restaurant Scarpetta is rumored to open in the space left unoccupied by Steakhouse Smith & Wollensky, who closed it doors this past May.
Scarpetta was opened by celebrity Chef Scott Conant in the Meatpacking District, NYC, who recently left and is no longer involved with the restaurant. Scappetta is a three-star NY Times rated restaurant with locations in Miami, Las Vegas, Beverly Hills, and Montauk. Could Philly Be Next?
From Ldvhospitality.com Website: Soulful Italian in New York City - The philosophy of Scarpetta’s kitchen is one of creating bold flavors by amplifying the essence of seasonal ingredients. The signature pastas are made in-house daily and are paired with the highest quality, locally sourced ingredients. Scarpetta’s famous Spaghetti Tomato & Basil is nothing short of classic simplicity in both taste and preparation. The understated, yet elegant approach to design creates an environment that is simultaneously chic, welcoming, and inspiring.
More 2015 Fall Restaurant Opening Article's
- Mac Mart Food Truck - Opening Brick and Mortar Restaurant
- Lorenzo & Son's Opening in West Chester September 2015
- Philly Style Bagels Opening in September of 2015 - Phildaelphia, PA
- Laurel Restaurant Opening on East Passyunk Avenue
- Bar Bombón Opening on Aug 24 2015 in Philadelphia
- Kanella South - Greek-Cypriot Opening Philly
- Hungry Pigeon Opening Late Fall 2015 in Philly
- Crime + Punishment Brewing Company Opening in Philly
- British Bakery Opening in East Passyunk