Easy to make chocolate flourless cookies are rich and chewy and ridiculously easy to make, with only a handful of ingredients. The texture is similar to that of meringue cookies or French macarons, yet the centers are chewy and fudgy like brownies. Even better, they are a snap to make and no mixer is required!
- Parchment paper
- 3 cups powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules or 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Dark Chocolate or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 4 large egg whites, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
COMBINE powdered sugar, baking cocoa, coffee granules and salt in large bowl; stir in morsels. Add egg whites and vanilla extract; stir until combined.
DROP by level tablespoon 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until tops are cracked and shiny and edges are firm. Cool completely on baking sheets; peel off of parchment paper. Dust with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
Cook’s Tip: for Chocolate Fudge Coconut Crinkle Cookies, eliminate instant coffee and stir in 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut with the morsels.