Their is no need to wait for formal gatherings to serve this Tuxedo Cheesecake -- but it is something special. Our Premier White morsels make this dessert divinely decadent.
- 1 3/4 cups crushed creme-filled chocolate cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup (6 oz.) Premier White Morsels
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, made into curls or grated *
- FOR CRUST:
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter together in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of un-greased 9-inch spring form pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
MICROWAVE morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Cool to room temperature.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs; gradually beat in melted white morsels. Spread over chocolate crust.
BAKE for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm. Remove side of spring form pan.
SPRINKLE curls over cheesecake before serving.
HINT: To make chocolate curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler along edges of a bar of Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
* NOTE: May also use Premier White Baking Bar to make curls.