Philadelphia, PA - Having lived in Port Richmond since 1997 and have been to the Piazza hundreds of times, but would never have thought that something as awesome as Pod Park would ever have been made out of the lot across from the Piazza located at 1075 Germantown Ave.
Pod Park is a beautiful with over 35000 square feet of outdoor space, featuring dining, art, civic space kids and fitness components, as well as regular entertainment and events.
Pod Parks BeBot & Kids Zone
They also have a playground and Kids Zone for a total family, friendly experience, as soon as you walk in, you are greeted by BEBOT, a 33 foot tall, 13000-pound robot statue from Burning Man, flown in just for the park.
Pod Park Food Options
The food well its fantastic with plenty of vegans, vegetarian, and allergy-free options, some of the great food options are:
• French Toast Bites, by Lokal Artisan Foods with vegan french toast bites, which are my favorite.
• Spread Bagelry, Dim Sum House Lil' Sum Sum with plenty of vegan and gluten-free options.
• Tiki Tako with Asian and Island-inspired tacos
• Essen Bakery with owner Tova du Plessis, who is a James Beard nominated baker
• Empanada Box, only available at Pod Park
• Mama Maria's homemade Italian ice, they will have a lot of food options, only available at Pod Park
Pod Park Drinks
If you're looking for drinks, you will find plenty of options, including Urban Village Brewing Company, Wine Bar, Craft Beer Concepts Inspired by Bru Craft and Wurst, Craft Cocktail Concepts, Inspired by Blume and more, this park is absolutely amazing!!!
Pod Park Information
Pod Park is located at 1075 Germantown Avenue and will be open 7 days a week from 7:00 AM to 10:00PM, and more information by @LivePiazza #PiazzaPodPark on Twitter, PiazzaPodPark on Instagram and Piazza Pod Park on Facebook