Philadelphia, PA - Greens and Grains, a plant-based eatery, will expand to an additional location on 1700 Sansom Street, with a soft-open on September 9 and grand opening festivities on September 12-13, 2020.
Greens and Grains Opens in Center City Philadelphia
Known for their fresh, cold-press (never HPP) juices, baked (never fried) and a no-sugar-added menu of organic, plant-based food-for-all, Greens and Grains.
The menu features a Mediterranean influenced fare, such as creative açaí/pitaya bowls, savory salads, rejuvenating juices, wholesome wraps and sandwiches, superfood smoothies, desserts, and more.
Opening their second location at 1700 Sansom was planned before the pandemic, and ownership was eager to see it through.
"When we opened in Philadelphia in February 2019, we felt such a deep connection to the Philadelphia community as they whole-heartedly embraced us; it's time for us to expand here with a street-side storefront, pandemic or not," stated co-owner, Nicole Jacoby of LAN Restaurant Group
The Sansom Street location will be open daily from 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM and features grab-and-go options, and takeout and delivery through Toast and Grubhub.
Greens and Grains menu items at the new location include:
- Gyro Pita- house-made gyro seitan with their famous vegan tzatziki with lettuce, tomato, and onion.
- Chicken Parm Pesto Panini- vegan mozzarella cheese with chicken and house-made marinara and cashew pesto.
- Kale Chicken Ceasar Salad- kale, chicken, cucumbers, onion, and house-made pita chip croutons and Caesar dressing. Add buffalo sauce or avocado for a kick.
- Smoothie Bowls- including acai, pitaya, coconut, and green bases, always served with gluten-free granola and various superfood toppings.
- Matcha Greens Superfood Smoothie- A new smoothie with coconut milk, kale, spinach, matcha, brazil nuts, hemp seed protein, banana, and pineapple.
- Breakfast Tacos- Corn tortillas filled with house-made veggie chili, tofu scramble, vegan cheese, and avocado.
Greens and Grains was established in 2014, with 6 additional locations, including; the Concourse at Comcast Center, as well as locations in Galloway, NJ, Northfield, NJ, Margate, NJ, Shrewsberry, NJ, and Middletown, NJ.