Philadelphia, PA - Light-emitting diode or LED therapy is a method is of skincare treatment that utilizes varying wavelengths of light, including blue and red. NASA initially developed it to experiment with various plant growth. Still, it later was discovered that it could be used for skin-care treatment.
Led Light Therapy Skin Care Treatments
The technology used here uses the narrowband, non-thermal LED light energy to stimulate and trigger the body’s natural processes to speed up the repair and rejuvenation process of the skin. This method is recommended for skin that has been sun-damaged, eczema, sensitive and inflammatory conditions, dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea scarring, wound healing, and restoring the radiance of the skin.
Benefits of LED Light Therapy
- LED light therapy works great in ensuring that areas of the skin that suffer irritation are made bright once more. When used consistently over time, they penetrate the skin in great depths and initiate reactions such as reducing wrinkles, pumping up the skin, and fighting acne-causing bacteria.
- LED light therapy offers corrective and long-lasting results when administered in the right way over time. This treatment is also calming and will leave you feeling refreshed after a session.
- This skin treatment method uses color wavelengths of visible light, which have particular skin benefits. The skin picks up the light as an energy source to fuel the rejuvenation and repair of the skin cells that have been damaged while also eliminating bacteria that cause acne. During the treatment process, you must lie underneath a light screen while the device does the rest.
- The advantage of the LED Light Therapy skin treatment is that it is suitable for all skin types so that everyone can have it without a problem.
- This skin treatment method is a hundred percent non-invasive and will not hurt at all. You will only experience a tiny bit of warmth.
- Another advantage of this type of skin treatment is that it doesn’t use any UV light, and hence there is no risk of tanning at all.
- As discussed above, LED light therapy skin treatment is a safe method that will restore the glow your skin once had. It would help if you were not afraid of undergoing this skin treatment method at all.