Philadelphia, PA - Sea Isle City in New Jersey is known for great eats and nightlife, but what you might not know is it's also an ideal place to grab a burger and fries. From a small take-out window snack shack-like Drifters Sea Isle to a nice sit-down dinner at Braca's Cafe. Here are some of our picks for the Best Burgers in Sea Isle City, New Jersey.
Sea Isle City's Top Cheeseburgers
1. Drifters Feel Good Food - Drifters offers beachgoers a line-up of fresh burgers, fries, and more. Out of a small take-out window located on Landis ave in the downtown area of Sea Isle City. 4009 Landis Ave, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243.
Drifters Gourmet Sliders, They offer up several kinds of 2-ounce sandwiches sirloin slider, a homemade crabcake slider, to name a few. Great location for a bite after the bars or delivery to the beach.
2. O'Donnell's Pour House - a high-energy Irish pub featuring American fare, particularly steaks & seafood, in addition to frequent live music. 3907 Landis Ave, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243.
The O'Donnell's Burger - A House Blend of Hanger Steak, Short Rib, Brisket & Sirloin with Smoked Duck, Caramelized Onions, Irish Cheddar, and a Garlic Aioli on an Onion Brioche Bun Served with fries.
3. Braca Café - Family-run Italian restaurant focusing on a seafood-focused in a picturesque space and an outdoor patio. 18 John F Kennedy Blvd, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243.
Braca Burger - 8oz Black Angus, Cheddar, Red Onion, Romaine, Tomato, Brioche Bun, Shoestring Fries.
4. Sunset Pier Restaurant - a bayside diner is offering American fare starting at sunup to sundown in a laid-back space with a spacious deck on the bay. 86th St, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243.
Maryland Burger – 8oz Angus beef, topped with a 4oz crab cake, crumbled blue cheese, lettuce, tomato, and old bay mayo.
5. Uncle Oogie's Pizzeria - Family-owned and operated, Uncle Oogie's Pizzeria launched in 1996 in Sea Isle City, NJ., with a unique blend of Italian and South Philadelphian cuisine. 6118 Landis Ave, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243.
Avocado Cheeseburger – A Half pound hamburger topped with avocado, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & chipotle ranch.
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
Philadelphia Best Of Series consists of a round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and more in Philly.
Best Jersey Shore Burgers in Sea Isle City
Jersey Shore Seafood Shacks - Nothing is better than visiting a rundown seafood shack on a hot summer day and what seafood joints lack in glamour they make up for in food.
Steakhouses in South Jersey - From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Jersey has its share of steakhouses and restaurants to enjoy steak.
South Jersey Burgers - South Jersey has its share of great burger shops, from the retro "Pop Shop" to busy counter service and old fashion burger joints