The Wildwoods - The Downtown Wildwood Business District is hosting daily events in Byrne Plaza and offering something for everyone! Byrne Plaza is located smack dab in the middle of the 5 Mile Wildwoods Island, and just 2 blocks off the Wildwoods Boardwalk, at 3400 Pacific Avenue in Downtown Wildwood!
The Downtown Wildwood Business District
The weekly Downtown Wildwood Farmers Market is held every Saturday, through Labor Day Weekend, from 8 am to 12:30 pm! You’ll find 70+ quality vendor booths on both sides of Pacific Avenue, between Schellenger and Oak Avenues. Farm goods, baked goods, specialty foods, sandwiches and drinks, wine, beer, craft spirits, handmade soaps and candles, jewelry, gifts, crafts, clothing and so much more to shop each week! The Farmer Market is also where you can pick up your free DOOWW magnets, and purchase DOOWW tote bags, apparel, and Christmas ornaments. Come and see what everyone is talking about! It is THE place to be on Saturday mornings and there’s FREE PARKING too!
In addition to the Saturday Farmers Markets, there’s a full schedule of activities and entertainment events!
Activities And Entertainment Events
- 5 Fabulous Days of Fitness in the Plaza – 8:30 to 9:30 am:
- Boot Camp Circuit Training with Dion - Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays - $10 for an awesome workout! All equipment provided!
- Zumba with Gayle - Tuesdays and Thursdays - $5 for a fun workout that will have you dancing through the rest of the day!
Music in the Plaza
Free Live Bands take over the Byrne Plaza stage on Thursday nights, from 7:30 to 9 pm. Come early for dinner at one of our Downtown Wildwood restaurants, then dance the night away under the stars with these great dance bands:
- July 14th - Jamison Celtic Rock
- July 21st - Legacy Band
- July 28th - Animal House
- August 4th - A.M. Radio
- August 11th - Winslow an Evening of the Eagles
- August 18th - 40 North Country
- August 25th - The Chatterband
- September 1st - The Big House Band
Movies in the Plaza
Beginning June 28th, Tuesday Night is Free Family Movie Night in Downtown Wildwood! Bring your chairs and blankets and settle in for family movie night under the stars! Popcorn and candy will be sold at Byrne Plaza and there are lots of other food and drink options in Downtown Wildwood! These awesome movies start as soon as the sun sets!
- July 12th @ 8:25 pm - Tinker Bell
- July 19th @ 8:20 pm - Horton Hears A Who!
- July 26th @ 8:15 pm - Luca
- August 9th @ 8 pm - Rio 2
- August 16th @ 7:50 pm - Ron’s Gone Wrong
- August 23rd @ 7:40 pm - Encanto
Live Music, Vendors & Yard Games will be at Byrne Plaza on select Friday evenings this summer from 6 to 8:30 pm, Live Music starts at 6:30! Kick-off your weekend in Downtown Wildwood!
- July 15th - Just In Time Trio
- July 29th - Cape Shore Jazz Orchestra
- August 5th - The John Walter Band
- August 19th - Cape Shore Jazz Orchestra
Parking is always Free for Byrne Plaza Events in the lots behind the shops; on the east side of Pacific Avenue, between Oak and Schellenger Avenues, and on the west side of Pacific, between Oak and Wildwood Avenues.