Philadelphia, PA - Gnocchi is a variety of pasta or a soft dough dumpling made from semolina, ordinary wheat flour, egg, cheese, potato, breadcrumbs, cornmeal or similar ingredients, and can including flavorings of various herbs.
Best Restaurants in Philadelphia For Gnocchi
- Ristorante Pesto - Small family-run trattoria known for Southern Italian classics & neighborhood atmosphere. BYOB. 1915 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Gnocchi - Handmade gnocchi with various sauces lead the menu at this cash-only Italian pasta specialist. BYOB. 613 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Dante & Luigi's - Old-world Italian cuisine like red-sauce pasta & osso buco served in 2 converted townhouses. 762 S 10th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Murph's Bar - Pennies cover the bar in this comfy Irish pub with an exposed-brick interior & quirky decorations. An Irish bar with some of the city's best Italian food. 202 E Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125
- Vetri Cucin - Beer or wine is paired here with a gourmet prix fixe dinner in an intimate townhouse setting. 1312 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Gnocchi Restaurants in Philadelphia, PA