Philadelphia, PA - Sprouts Farmers Market is going to open their very first market space in Philadelphia, Wednesday, September 19. A ribbon-cutting ceremony at 1000 South Broad Street prior to the grand opening will take place at 7 a.m. The public is encouraged to join in on the celebration and browse among the countless healthy products available throughout the 32,000-square-foot marketplace.
The Philadelphia location is going to provide regionally made products from companies such as Naturi Yogurt, Vesper Brothers Foods, Trickling Springs Creamery, Really Raw Honey, Every bar and Love Beets.
Grand opening day giveaways:
- The first 200 patrons will get 20 percent off their first total purchase. A line is anticipated to form at 6 a.m.
- Yummy muffin and coffee trial samples will be offered to everybody in line prior to the doors opening.
- Upon checkout, every 15th consumer will receive a coupon book offering Sprouts savings.
- All customers will enjoy one free, recyclable bag with purchase.
Fantastic opening weekend deals:
- Saturday, September 22 – The first 200 visitors to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday, September 23 – Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a voucher for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.
Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. focuses on fresh, natural and organic items at prices that appeal to everyday grocery shoppers. Founded on the belief that healthy food ought to be reasonably priced, Sprouts’ inviting environment and experienced team members continue to push its growth. Sprouts provide a complete shopping experience that includes a variety of fresh produce in the center of the market, a deli with prepared entrees as well as various side dishes, A Butcher Shop, Fish Market, expansive vitamins, and supplements department and more. Headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., Sprouts employs more than 28,000 team members and runs more than 300 stores, and is going to reach 19 states by the close of the year. Check out about.sprouts.com for more information.