Get a head start on dinner prep with Borden’s mouthwatering baked spaghetti,
1 pkg. (16 oz.) spaghetti
1 tbsp. butter
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped green pepper
1 lb. ground beef
1 can (28 oz.) tomatoes with liquid, cut up
1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms, drained
1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
2 tsp. dried oregano
2 cups Borden® Cheese Mild Cheddar Shreds
1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
½ cup water
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- HEAT butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sauté onion and pepper until tender. Add ground beef and cook until beef has browned; drain.
- STIR in tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and oregano. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- PLACE half of spaghetti in the prepared baking dish. Top with half of vegetable-meat mixture. Sprinkle with half of Cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Combine soup with ½ cup water; pour over casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Recipes 101: Beginner's Guide to Dinner Rolls
- Crispy Cheddar Mashed Potato Puffs
- Recipes 101: Creepy Mini Pizzas
- Recipe 101 - Chocolate Football Scotcheroos
- Recipes 101: Game Day Football Pizza