Philadelphia, PA - Commemorating their 100th anniversary at Champion, the global athletic wear icon is going to be celebrating one hundred years of teamwork during its official anniversary weekend, and there is a lot to celebrate!
Champion stores are going to be passing out a Century Collection hoodie or a commemorative Dolman Reverse Weave sweatshirt, created from the blueprint of the original 1938 Reverse Weave crew all weekend long (as long as supplies last)
- Gift with Purchase – From 5/3 – 5/6 Champion.com is going to be offering up a FREE Century Collection Hoodie ($70.00 MSRP) with each $100 purchase (while supplies last).
- New Product Offerings – Champion stores will also carry a series of brand new 100-year themed exclusives.
- Special Discounts – offering up a limited time 25% discount on the Century Collection.
- Customization – Limited edition 100 year themed patches are going to be available for personalization of t-shirts, hoodies, joggers, and crews at every single store.
- In Store Activities – Celebratory events are happening in store, from live DJs to complimentary birthday themed goodies.
Location & Store Hours - Champion Philadelphia, 1507 Walnut St. Philadelphia, PA 19102