Philadelphia, PA - Some of the best steakhouses or chophouses specialize in great steaks and chops and in Delaware, finding a great steakhouse is not as hard as you think. From trendy traditional to a high-end steakhouse, Delaware has its share of steakhouses and restaurants to enjoy a great steak.
Best Chop and Steakhouses in Delaware
- Harry's Savoy Grill & Ballroom - Steakhouse is known for standards like prime rib, served in clubby space with dark-wood decor & patio. 2020 Naamans Rd, Wilmington, DE 19810
- Walter's Steakhouse - Long-standing independent chophouse with old-school atmosphere features steaks, a raw bar & wine. 802 N Union St, Wilmington, DE 19805
- Redfire Grill & Steakhouse - Seared dry-aged beef, seafood, salads, and wine in a casual spot with red walls & wrought iron. 400 Lantana Dr, Hockessin, DE 19707
- 1776 Steakhouse - located between Lewes and Rehoboth, has been renovated and the menu expanded and updated to include additional selections. 18585 Coastal Hwy #6, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Sullivan's Steakhouse - Steakhouse chain is serving beef, seafood & cocktails in swanky surrounds with live music. 5525 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
The 10 Best Steakhouses in Philadelphia - The best steakhouse, steak house, or chophouse is a restaurant that specializes in great steaks and chops and in Philadelphia, finding a great steakhouse is not as hard as you might think. From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Philly has its share of great restaurants to enjoy steak.