Philadelphia, PA - Red Owl Tavern is bringing back its popular Month of 1000 Pies for the fifth year in a row with all proceeds benefitting Philabundance, now through the end of November.
Joy Franklin - Food and Event Writer
Red Owl Tavern Brings Back Month of 1000 Pies for 5th Year
Freshly baked Cranberry-Apple Streusel and Pumpkin Pies are available for $12 each or $20 for two. Guests can enjoy their pies knowing that the Old City restaurant will donate the equivalent of a pie for every pie sold to Philabundance, the local nonprofit devoted to driving hunger from Philadelphia and Delaware Valley region.
- Who: All people that care about feeding those in need
- What: Red Owl Tavern’s Month of 1000 Pies
- Where: Red Owl Tavern, located at the corner of 5th St. & Chestnut St.
- When: November 1 to 30
- Why: For every pie purchased, another pie will be donated to Philabundance.
- How: Call Red Owl Tavern at 215-923-2267 to place an order or come into the restaurant and pick up pies at the Grab ‘N’ Go.
Red Owl Tavern A Modern American Restaurant - is a modern American restaurant and bar perched on the corner of 5th and Chestnut Streets in Philadelphia’s Old City neighborhood. Directly across from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, Red Owl’s menu is described as rustic, with an emphasis on seasonal flavors.
Food and Event Writer
My joy is aimed at food and foodie lovers. I enjoy covering trends, issues, and all things Philly