Philadelphia, PA - This coffee-flavored Italian dessert can be found all over the city and made with ladyfingers soaked in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of eggs, sugar, and mascarpone cheese, flavored with cocoa. From traditional Italian restaurants to classic bakeries, we have you covered with the “Best tiramisu in Philly”.
Top Tiramisu In Philadelphia
- Dante & Luigi's - Old-world Italian cuisine like red-sauce pasta & osso buco served in 2 converted townhouses. 762 S 10th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- The Victor Café - Classic Italian eats served with a side of opera at a spot known for hearty fare & live performances. 1303 Dickinson St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Giorgio On Pine - Italian classics plus several gluten-free options, all in a casual, bring-your-own-wine setting. 1328 Pine St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Barbuzzo Mediterranean Kitchen & Bar - Farm-fresh ingredients star at this Mediterranean joint set in a chic, compact space. La Colombe Tiramisu. 110 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- La Locanda Del Ghiottone - Hearty portions of classic dishes like pasta & mussels served in a cozy space with brick walls. 130 N 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- La Nonna – The tiramisu is to die for! Beautiful and comfortable BYOB establishment. 214 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- Zavino - Tiny wine bar teaming its vintages with a food lineup of small Italian plates & Neapolitan pizzas. 112 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Isgro Pastries - bake shop turning out great tiramisu and cannoli, cakes, cookies, custards, tarts, and other Italian pastries. 1009 Christian St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Little Nonna's - Traditional Italian dishes delivered in a homey trattoria setting with an open kitchen.1234 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Termini Bros Bakery - family-owned Italian bakery whipping up cannoli, cakes & cookies, plus other sweet treats. 1538 Packer Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19146
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.