These banana pops are covered in peanut butter, rolled in crushed Chex cereal and covered in chopped peanuts, this fun and easy to make snack take about 15 minutes to make and will server 6.
- 6 Popsicle sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- 3 bananas, peeled and cut in half crosswise
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Vanilla Chex cereal, coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped gluten-free dry-roasted peanuts
1 Insert stick into cut end of each banana piece. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each. Roll in crushed cereal and chopped peanuts; serve.
See more recipes..
- BBQ 101: Grilled Watermelon Dessert
- Desert 101: S’mores Cake's in a Jar
- Desert 101: Simple Tuxedo Cheesecake Recipe
- 5 Suggestions For A Healthy Snack
- Simple to Make Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches