Banana Split Brownies are great treats for kids. It’s quick and easy and kids love to see the quick results. It’s simple and kids love building things. With this recipe, you stack the ingredients together like building blocks. Your kids will be delighted to build these treats and will love to eat the results.
- 1 package (21 oz.) brownie mix or your favorite brownie recipe
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits, well-drained and blotted dry
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
Preheat oven to 375 F. Mix brownies according to package directions. Pour brownie mix into a 13-by 9-by 2-inch pan. Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until set. Cool to room temperature.
Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie layer. Top with fruit and nuts. Melt chocolate and butter together, stirring until smooth (may substitute chocolate syrup). Drizzle over brownies. Chill. Cut into squares.
- Top 10 Best Brownie Recipes
- The Best Brownie Cupcakes
- History of Chocolate - Ancient to Modern Times
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe