Philadelphia, PA - Nothing says decadent like a nice Surf & Turf; that's probably why it has its day "National Surf & Turf Day, February 29". And, Square 1682 and Ocean Prime both feature their best of the land and sea to celebrate with over-the-top Surf & Turf dishes for National Surf and Turf Day.
National Surf and Turf Day Specials
- Square 1682 - Situated in the Rittenhouse neighborhood, and extremely popular on Surf & Turf for National Surf & Turf Day. Offering a sizzling seared 10 oz Angus Ribeye alongside a half-grilled Maine lobster, with crushed fingerling potatoes, a charred lime, roasted garlic, herb butter, along with a tasty chimichurri sauce 121 South 17th St | 215.563.5008 | www.square1682.com
- Ocean Prime - A seafood and steakhouse restaurant located right on the corner of 15th and Sansom streets, they offer a decadent as well as indulgent Surf & Turf, featuring a 8 oz filet, a butter-poached lobster tail, gouda potato cakes, with chili seared spinach, served up with a Cabernet truffle reduction. 124 South 15th St. | 215.563.0163 | https://www.ocean-prime.com/locations-menus/philadelphia/menus
Best Surf & Turf in Philadelphia
- Royal Boucherie - The French-influenced American brasserie which has a trendy raw bar & charcuterie from Philadelphia's Chef Nick Elmi | 52 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Butcher and Singer - A fashionable take on a classic Hollywood chophouse with an excellent surf 'n' turf in addition to a raw bar & handcrafted cocktails. | 1500 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102.
- Morimoto - Omakase Japanese from an Iron Chef in a sleek, color-changing setting. | 723 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Devon Seafood Grill - Seafood favorites in an elegant location with a tiled-vault ceiling as well as plenty of outdoor tables.| 225 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- Little Fish Byob - A stylish little spot with just a few tables and a chalkboard menu full of seafood favorites. | 746 S 6th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147.
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
Philadelphia Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment and more in Philly.
Philadelphia Surf & Turf Restaurants
The 10 Best Steakhouses in Philadelphia - The best steakhouse, steak house, or chophouse is a restaurant that specializes in great steaks and chops and in Philadelphia, finding a great steakhouse is not as hard as you might think. From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Philly has its share of great restaurants to enjoy steak.